Wood Run Mountain Bike Trail
Wood Run Road
11 miles. Easy. The gated and graveled road heads north from the parking lot. Round trip is approximately 11 miles.
5 miles. Easy to Moderate. Connects to Wood Run Road 1.75 miles in. Supertree is 5 miles long. Ride this loop clockwise for more single track downhill. Marked with double white blazes.
6 miles. More Difficult. Connects to Wood Run Road 2.6 miles in. Ride this loop counterclockwise for more single track downhill. Marked with double white blazes.
Badin Lake Recreation Area Trails
There are 40 miles with 25 named trails varying in length and difficulty that are great for hiking, trail running, mountain biking and horseback riding. Trails are open year round free of charge. There are toilets in the area.
- Name- Length- Rating- Blaze
- Greg's Loop- 1.5 miles- Easy- Green
- Blackburn- 2.2 miles- Easy- Green
- Josh- 2 miles- Easy- Green
- Lake Trail- 1.1 miles- Easy- Green
- Leslie- 1.2 miles- Moderate- Dark Green
- Big Rock Loop- 1.2 miles- Moderate- Dark Green
- Tony- 1.8 miles- Moderate- Dark Green
- Todd- 2.1 miles- Moderate- Dark Green
- Indian- 1.1 miles- Easy- Magenta
- Megan- 1.7 miles- Easy- Magenta
- Home- 2.5 miles- Easy- Magenta
- Larry- 1.5 miles- Easy- Magenta
- Helen's Loop- 2.2 miles- Easy- Magenta
- River- 3.6 miles- Moderate- Salmon
- Wren- 0.3 miles- Easy- Salmon
- Tanager- 0.7 miles- Easy- Salmon
- Rudolph- 0.3 miles- Easy- Salmon
- Burl Tree Way- 1.7 miles- Easy- Salmon
- Morgan- 1.7 miles- Easy- Salmon
- Hang Glider- 1.4 miles- Difficult- Salmon
- Buttermilk- 1 mile- Moderate- Salmon
- Berner- 0.6 mile- Easy- Yellow
- Fraley- 2.5 miles- Difficult- Yellow
- Bates- 1.7 miles- Moderate- Yellow
- Robbins- 1.7 miles- Easy- Yellow