(1) To deliver high quality public service;
(2) To improve the economic, educational, social, and physical quality of our community; and
(3) To provide the highest quality of financial services.
(1) We will provide information effectively and efficiently to meet the needs of our citizens.
(2) All tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
(3) Ethical behavior is essential to successful operation.
(4) Citizens deserve a responsive attitude and our employees go the extra mile to be helpful in meeting the needs of all persons without prejudice.
Kennedy, Mary, Payments-Assets Specialist
Stuart, Belinda, Accountant