Montgomery County Public Utilities Public Service Advisory - Update 7/8/2020

How Do I...?

Report a Water Leak

If you are reporting a water leak between 8 AM and 5 PM during a weekday, please call (910)572-1221 and dial extension 1400.  To report a leak after 5 PM, on a weekend, or a holiday please call the water treatment plant at (910)439-6197.